ProgrammesSubscribe to mailing list
3 KEY reasons why your business should consider business training
1. Keeping employees trained will let them know you are interested in developing their skills. As a result they tend to stay longer and contribute more to your business. Recruiting replacement staff is expensive, time consuming and risky. It's much better to train and retain your best people in the first place and keep their skills in your company.
2. Employers know that a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Training increases the wellbeing of employees and reduces absenteeism, mistakes and stress in the workplace.
3. Yes its true untrained and under-qualified staff can drain your management resources and distract your best people from urgent and important tasks.
Save time, cut costs and identify key courses that can positively impact your Company today!
Key facts about Short Courses
Course Location: YOU choose the location that suits you. Join us at our centre in Harlow Essex or we can deliver your course at your company's premises or venue
Costs: £295+ Vat per person per day
Duration: 1 -2 days
Start/Finish Times: 9.30 - 4.30
Included within the cost:
- Course Manual
- All refreshments
- Buffett Lunch
- Course Materials
- Course Certificate
- Free Membership to our Linked in Group
- Briefings and presentation Skills
- Change Management
- Customer Service ‘Welcome to Excellence' New for 2017
- Effective Teams
- Manage Time
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving
*For more course information please download our brochure
Open courses are for individuals or groups, course are held at Academy or Learning's training rooms at Harlow Enterprise Hub, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ
In House courses are held at your business premises or chosen venue group size of 4 to 10 delegates (discuss with us as we can also cater for one to one training or for smaller groups)
One to one training - please call to discuss price etc
Bespoke In House courses can be made enhanced to 2 days for a more bespoke In house course that can help to focus on specific challenges your company may have. For this options please call to discuss your needs.
If you have a question or need help please call us: 01279 311492
or use our Enquiry Form: click here
Once you have booked
Once we receive your booking form we will email your booking confirmation, invoice and joining instructions, you can then pay the invoice by BACS transfer, Invoice terms are Prior to course start date or 30 days after invoice date whichever is sooner
Remember we can deliver your course to a group of your employees at your company's premises or venue! Please call 01279 311492 to discuss this option.